Ill-fitting dentures can lead to more issues than they solve. If you live with loose dentures, you may regard them as a necessary evil. Yet they leave much to be desired because they impact two essential activities: eating and talking. Permanent dentures from Cary Family Dental are proving to be a superior option for many.
Missing Out on Life?
Implant dental procedures are permitting former denture wearers to re-engage in life. They are dentures that are supported by dental implants: titanium posts inserted into the jaw, where they fuse with the bone.
Consider the advantages of permanent, implant-anchored dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that can result when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not aggravate gums.
- No denture adhesive is required.
Get Your Life Back