Tooth Replacement With Your Cary Dentist
Teeth implants are small titanium rods that are inserted into your jawbone. Within 3-6 months, the teeth implants fuse with the jawbone to form “new” tooth roots. Dental crowns are placed on top of the teeth implants to form “new” teeth. Implant dentistry is a tooth replacement marvel.
- If you have one or more missing teeth and are looking for a durable, sturdy tooth replacement system, you will want to consider implant dentistry.
- If you are currently wearing dentures and would like a more permanent tooth replacement system, teeth implants may be a procedure you might consider.
- If you are tired of the hassle of traditional dentures–the sticky, messy adhesive, the uncomfortable fit, the unsightly look, the slipping, clicking and even falling out–you are a good candidate for implant dentistry. Traditional dentures are one tooth replacement option, but teeth implants are a far better solution–one that you may love!
- Because there are many teeth implants systems–same day dentures, mini implants and traditional teeth implants, we have a system for almost everyone.
- If you are worried and anxious going to the dentist, Cary Family Dental offer sedation dentistry to help you feel comfortable during your tooth replacement treatment.
- Our excellent implant dentistry doctors and caring, well-trained team are here for you every step of the way because we do every aspect of the procedure right here in our comfortable office.
To best help you make an informed decision if you are a good candidate for implant dentistry, call us today in Cary and we can partner with you to decide if teeth implants are right for you. We work with patients from all over the Raleigh area, including Cary and Apex, NC!