Dental Implants With A Dentist In Cary NC
If you are looking for a new solution, a full arch replacement, Cary Family Dental near Morrisville and Apex, NC has a treatment that may just what you’re looking for to replace your false teeth. They are called dental implants that secure dentures. They are also called implant dentures. It is fabulous combination that gives you a fully-functioning smile.
What are Implant Dentures?
- Implant dentures are dentures that are secured to dental implants.
- Dental implants are small titanium rods that are placed in your jawbone. Once healed, 3-6 months, a dental crown is placed on the implant, forming a “new” tooth root and tooth.
- Denture implants are dental implants that are used specifically to secure dentures so are placed in certain areas in your smile. This makes them especially secure to hold the permanent dentures.
- The implant dentures are a full arch, meaning it is the full set of teeth for the top arch in your smile, or the bottom arch.
- Implant dentures are remarkably sturdy and durable. The dental implants are just like real teeth.
- Implant dentures look like natural teeth. The dentures and dental crowns are size, shape and color matched so they look natural and not like false teeth.
- Because they are anchored in your mouth, you can wear dentures secured to dental implants without worrying about what you eat. No messy adhesive, no clicking, slipping, no falling out, no speech impediments.
At Cary Family Dental, we perform every part of the full arch replacement procedure in our comfortable office. And for our patients that are nervous at the dentist, we offer sedation dentistry as well.
To give you back and beautiful, healthy smile, call us today in Cary! We love working with everyone in the Raleigh area, including Morrisville and Apex, NC!