Dental Implant Placement With Your Cary Dentist
The Teeth Implants Procedure
- The initial step in the dental implant procedure is your initial consultation with one of our dental implant dentists at Cary Family Dental near Raleigh and Apex, NC. Dr. Acton can help you with this part of the tooth implant procedure.
- After we have consulted with you and have determined that the tooth implant procedure is appropriate for you (it is for most people), we will then discuss what type of dental implants are best. There are several options: traditional dental implants, dental implants in a day, or mini implants. All of these teeth implants procedure options will be thoroughly discussed with you and we will partner with you to help you decide which tooth implant procedure is best for you.
- The dental implant procedure doctor will use the state-of-the-art technology we have to get the best, most precise information to perform the dental implant placement with skill.
- The dental implants are placed in the jawbone. Depending on which tooth implant procedure is used, the healing time and next steps in the teeth implants procedure will vary.
- On top of the dental implants, we place dental crowns. The teeth implants procedure has dental implants as the “new” tooth roots and the dental crowns as “new” teeth.
Cary Family Dental Makes Dental Implant Placement Easy
We use the CEREC dental crowns in a day to create quality dental crowns so that part of the tooth implant procedure is done in our office as you wait.
Some other advantages of having the teeth implants procedure performed at Cary Family Dental is we offer dental sedation for our patients who have dental anxiety. We also perform every step of the tooth implant procedure here in our comfortable office, so we are here for you for every part of the teeth implants procedure.
For more information, call Cary Family Dental, serving our neighbors in the Apex, Raleigh and Cary, North Carolina area. We look forward to hearing from you.