If you are missing teeth and are looking for a permanent solution, you may have heard of teeth implants. Teeth implants are an amazing procedure that can fill the gaps in your smile permanently and beautifully.
The Teeth Implants Procedure
- The initial step in the dental implant procedure is your initial consultation with one of our dental implant dentists. Dr. Acton can help you with this part of the tooth implant procedure.
- After we have consulted with you and have determined that the tooth implant procedure is appropriate for you (it is for most people), we will then discuss what type of dental implants are best. There are several options: traditional dental implants, dental implants in a day, or mini implants. All of these teeth implants procedure options will be thoroughly discussed with you and we will partner with you to help you decide which tooth implant procedure is best for you.
- The dental implant procedure doctor will use the state-of-the-art technology we have to get the best, most precise information to perform the dental implant placement with skill.
- The dental implants are placed in the jawbone. Depending on which tooth implant procedure is used, the healing time and next steps in the teeth implants procedure will vary.
- On top of the dental implants, we place dental crowns. The teeth implants procedure has dental implants as the “new” tooth roots and the dental crowns
Cary Family Dental Makes Dental Implant Placement Easy!
We use the CEREC dental crowns in a day to create quality dental crowns so that part of the tooth implant procedure is done in our office as you wait.
Some other advantages of having the teeth implants procedure performed at Cary Family Dental is we offer dental sedation for our patients who have dental anxiety. We also perform every step of the tooth implant procedure here in our comfortable office, so we are here for you for every part of the teeth implants procedure.
For more information, call Cary Family Dental, serving our neighbors in the Apex, Raleigh and Cary, North Carolina area. We look forward to hearing from you.
Titanium dental implants function just like natural teeth. You can eat foods that you love without worry.
Schedule an Appointment
- At Cary Family Dental, our excellent doctors can answer the question “what are dental implants?” with this: they are fantastic! Call, text, or email us for more information about titanium dental implants or mini implants today if you are in the Raleigh area, from Cary to Apex, NC!For more information about all of our dental procedures, please visit our Cary Family Dental website!
- Titanium dental implants function just like natural teeth. You can eat foods that you love without worry.
What makes us different
Extended Hours & Weekends
We See Your Entire Family
We Accept Most Insurances
5 Star Customer Experience
Quality Office Space
What Our Patients Are Saying
The visit was awesome! They were kind and efficient in taking care of my teeth. After searching for a dentist office since my recent move down here, I can safely call this place my new dental home!Ashley Roark
I have been a patient of Dr. Acton's for 19 years. You can trust him to listen to you and address your needs and/or fears. He has the most up to date procedures and invest in training all of the staff on both the latest techniques and customer service.Darlene Germano
I had my first visit at Cary Family Dental and they were so kind and really listened to any concerns and questions I had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!Anna Prioletti